Saturday, May 14, 2016

We went to the Thunder game Thursday night and it might have been the LOUDEST, most exciting game ever.  Mike and Stacy went with us.  We had dinner first at Longhorn Steak House.  It was a fun evening.  I stopped by to see Karen, the candy lady, and April, the girl who has done Emma's face painting at the games since she was 2 years old.  Hope we can beat the Warriors.  Go Thunder!!!

Oh, and to my surprise, I made the cover of People magazine.

Stacy took me to Paseo Grill for lunch yesterday.  It is the coolest little restaurant and the food was yummy.  After lunch, we walked down to Paseo Art Works where Kevin has some of his art for sale.  Then I had my 5th chemo treatment and this one really knocked me for a loop.  I got home about 4:00 and was in my chair by 4:30.  I did not wake up until 7:30.  Then this morning I got up, ate breakfast and had to lay back down for a few hours.  Abby and Kylie came in late last night.  We all went to see The Jungle Book this afternoon.  

Emma's recital was this evening and she did very well on her violin piece.  She has improved so much over the last year.  Granny and Grandpa Ed came to hear her play and were very proud of her.










1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love the People cover'. So sweet. It's really cool u had such great seats to the previous Thunder game'. My cousin's husband had corporate tickets to Anaheim Ducks games and I remember how cool it was to be so close the time I went! Love and healing prayers always!

    ReplyDelete