Wednesday, August 3, 2016

I have felt great the past 5 days.  I have had more energy and my appetite has been a lot better.  I gained a pound this week (need to gain about 10 more).  I even cooked dinner last night and tonight.  Cooking two nights in a row is good for me.  And we finally had some fried okra tonight.  Thomas got it at Sprout's and it was delicious.

I saw Dr. Walker today.  The labs I had done on Tuesday were all NORMAL....which I think is a first for me.  My protein level was even higher than normal.  YAY!  Dr. W is also pleased with the way my wound is healing.  And, she does not think there is another pocket of fluid near my incision.  I hope she is right!  I'm starting physical therapy tomorrow for my neck.  And, I will do chemo on Friday as scheduled!

It's "back to school" time and my co-workers went back to work on Monday.  I love my job and I'd rather be at school working than sitting at home.  But, I have to be sure I'm completely healed and strong enough before I go back.

That's about it other than my eyelashes are growing back in and my hair is growing too.  Sometimes it's the little things that thrill me!






No comments:

Post a Comment