Saturday, August 13, 2016

I continue to feel really good.  I had a great doctor appointment Wednesday.  My blood pressure was much better (it's been running super low lately).  I also gained two pounds last week!!!  My lab work was good.  My incision would is slowly healing.  Dr. Walker says it "has a ways to go".  She also said she doesn't need to see me every week so I will just go every 3 weeks for a check-up.

Thursday evening I went to parent/student orientation at Project HOPE.  I got to see a lot of my students who are returning this year.  They were all so sweet and concerned about me.  I got lots of hugs and should have worn a mask but I didn't.

I got to do chemo yesterday and it went well.  It was supposed to be one of the long appointments but it only took 3 hours.  Abby took me for the last time.  She and Kylie are leaving to go back to Idaho on Friday.  We are going to miss them so much.  Abby's school has agreed to let her come home as often as she needs to so we know they will be back to visit some.  I have five chemo treatments left!!!!  Yay!

I slept in today and it was awesome.  There were several nights when I didn't sleep too well but I did last night and it was great.  Today has been a lazy day for me.  I've spent a lot of time in my chair watching Tiny House Nation and COPS.  Emma and Kyle have been going strong all day and have not had one disagreement.....they get along so well.  Emma will miss her when she leaves.





No comments:

Post a Comment