Sunday, April 17, 2016


Yesterday and today have been GOOD days!  I have yet to have any side effects from my chemo treatment on Friday. I'm a little more tired than usual, but other than that I feel great.  I slept in yesterday and also had a nice, long nap in the afternoon.  Those of you who know me well know I LOVE to sleep.....anytime, anywhere, for any amount of time!!! Last night we went to Julie's house for a birthday celebration for Woody and Rachel. (Julie is Thomas' sister)  It was so good to see all of his family.  They are amazing, special people.  We had Indian Tacos which were out of this world!

This morning we went to church and took Kylie (my granddaughter) with us so that was special.  We took lots of family pictures after church.  I got in another good nap and then I watched The War Room.  It's a movie that my friend, Judy, loaned to me and it is about "prayer".  If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it.  It was powerful and moving.  Then I got to talk to one of my best friends, Bethany, for a while on the phone.  We taught and did cheer sponsoring together for years at Putnam City North.  She always has a funny story for me but now that she is an Asst. Principal, she had some even better ones!  She is very special to me.

I have a Genetic Counseling appointment tomorrow afternoon.  We want to be sure we find out everything possible about whether or not my daughters and possibly, my sister, might be affected by this disease at some point.

Thank you for the outpouring of prayers coming our way.  We feel them and it is a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment