Monday, April 25, 2016

First, let me apologize for this font I'm using.  I'm trying to find one I really like but so far, no luck.

Saturday was an "Emma" kind of a day!  First we had breakfast together.....eggs and biscuits.  We filled the hummingbird feeder, played Chinese Checkers, cut roses and put them in a vase,  put on silly mustaches, and enjoyed our backyard while Thomas fixed dinner. After dinner she gave me a foot treatment with my Amope Pedi Perfect.


Yesterday was a beautiful day!  After church, Candice came over and spent the afternoon.  We made party mix and watched the Fixer Upper Marathon between stirrings!!  A dear friend of ours, whom we've known from the Warwick Place Pool for years, brought us dinner and it was out of this world! Thank you so much, Michelle Nisbett (and Delaney too).

So far, I've had no side effects from my chemo infusion last Friday.  To me, that is a huge blessing.  I'm just a little more tired than usual but that is it.  Today I went to work again and made it just fine throughout the day.  Two of my sweet students, Payton and Jessica, brought me a balloon, an Icee and a basket full of goodies....candy, cups, candles, Chapstick, lotion, nail polish, etc.


Going in for labs tomorrow morning and then to eat beans and cornbread with my sweet mom and dad!




3 comments:

  1. You are a great blogger. God your family and your daughter Emma too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a great blogger. God your family and your daughter Emma too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Payton and Jess brought u a basket!!! Awww so sweet!

    ReplyDelete