Saturday, June 11, 2016

Not much to report this week!  I did not have much energy at all so I did a lot of resting.  Abby took me for chemo yesterday.  For the first time ever, I became nauseous during the treatment.  Luckily I had my medication for nausea and it took care of the problem pretty quickly.

This Monday morning at 7:30 is my next CT scan.  We are praying that the tumors have shrunk and that Dr. Walker will be able to do surgery soon.  Even though I'm not looking forward to surgery and the recovery that follows, that is what we are hoping for.

I have an appointment with her on Wednesday afternoon to find out the results of the scan.  So we will definitely know more then.  If surgery is not an option at this time, I will be doing another three rounds of chemo.  And that will be fine too.


No comments:

Post a Comment